Your data is safe with the WCA (Window Cleaners Alliance). We assure the privacy and security of all our site visitors and members are protected.
If you have any questions about how we protect your data, please email [email protected]
How your data is used
The WCA uses your information in many ways, depending on the scenario. Look at the list below to see in more detail.
How we use your name and contact details What we use it for
- Deliver orders to you This is imperative for you to be able to receive your goods.
- Order updates We use your email or phone number to send you more information about your order.
- Fraud prevention To prevent fraud against you or the WCA.
- Email & Newsletters. To keep you up to date with all the WCA news, offers or new products. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)
Payment Information – How we use your payment information What we use it for
- Take payments and give refunds We need your payment information for you to make a purchase and receive a refund.
- Purchase History / Cancelled Orders
- How we use it What we use it for
- Sell you our products We need to look at your purchase to supply you with our products.
- Customer Service When you make a purchase, we aim to supply you with the best customer service.
- Market Research To better understand what the market wants to stay ahead of the competition.
- Cancelled Orders To provide customer service or review our purchase decisions.
Devices – How we use your device information Why we use it
Market Research: Understanding the device our customers are using greatly improves the quality of shopping with us. Our new website is a prime example of how we wanted to become a more mobile friendly website, based on research.
The WCA Promise on Sharing Information
To reiterate; your data is safe with the WCA. The data you supply is yours, meaning you are in control of how we use it and when. We will never sell any of your personal data to any third party for profit. This includes all your information, from your name to your payment information. We want to earn your trust and maintain it, so it is imperative we meet your requirements of data protection.
Your data will only be shared under essential circumstances:
• Giving your order information to suppliers for either manufacturing or packing.
• Supplying your name and address to our courier service for delivery.
• Using your email or telephone number in one of our marketing software campaigns.
• Fraud Prevention
We use some of your data to get in touch with you through our marketing strategy. This is primarily to keep you updated with the latest news or special offers we have. You can unsubscribe from our marketing at any time.
How to stop marketing messages from the WCA
- Email Marketing – If you have received an email from us that is part of our Marketing Strategy, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Maichimp automatically ensures you are no longer part of our email list or any list in the future unless you tell us otherwise.
- SMS Marketing – Similar to our email marketing, you can easily stop our marketing texts by replying to the text with ‘STOP’. We do not currently use this service but may do in the future.
External WCA Adverts
Like many companies, the WCA also has a digital marketing strategy which means you could see our content on many other platforms and websites other than our own.
We use many technologies such as website cookies, pixels, analytics as well as special services offered by some websites like Facebook’s Custom Audience.
The adverts you see are based on demographic and psychographic market research, which does not infringe your personal information that we hold on you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information in accordance with government law:
• The right to be informed on how your data is being used
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you
• The right to request a correction of inaccurate information we hold about you
• The right to request a deletion of your data, or stop collecting/using it
• The right to cancel direct marketing communications
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator in the UK
If you want to exercise your rights or have an enquiry/complaint, contact us.
Get in touch with the WCA [email protected]
You can also contact our Marketing team, for more information about how your data is used by emailing us at [email protected]
You can also write to us using our address;
Window Cleaners Alliance 13 Hive Close,